16 July, 2010

Stir fry leftover vegetables and shrimp


Today I washed my refrigerator. And I found dying of old vegetables and shrimp in the refrigerator freezer. It is quite long hihihi…. And I see that worth the time to do something about it. I took it very easy to cook. Like a lazy mother.  And I got this recipe for two with my daughter.  It’s simple and nutritious way to stir fry your leftover vegetable.  You can use any vegetables you have in your hand such as cauliflower, string been, cabbage, snow peas etc.  This version I have only two leftover vegetables in my refrigerator is green bean and cabbage.

Ingredients:
Preparation:
  • In a wok, heat oil and fry the garlic until golden.
  • Add shrimp and leafy vegetables now.
  • Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry until all vegetables are done.
  • Transfer to a serving dish.
  • Serve with hot streamed rice.