28 July, 2009

Kreativ Award Thank you Reesekitchen




I received this cute and sweet kreativ award from Reesekitchen .Thank you very much for your kindness. And sorry for the late posting. I hope my Thai kitchen won't be a disappointment to my reader and blogger all over the world.

The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:
  • You must thank the person who has given you the award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  • Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  • Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
About Myself??
  • Born and grew up in Bangkok/Thailand.
  • Work for ISD International, French Company, present mission in Nege Sembilan Malaysia.
  • I love travel all over by company, no pay that what I very much love. I blogging where I went to. “Astro view Traveller
  • I love my tiny “Green House” love gardening, growing tree, and feed my fishes. ;P
  • I love cooking Thai, Chinese and Italian at home and all over for my international colleagues.
  • I love blogging. It’s like I writing any reports and I love to do the best to get A+ ;)
Now I'm going to pass this creative blogging to my wonderful blogger friend from all over:
Last I would like to thank you Reesekitchen, once again, for this wonderful award.
Best Regards,
Tan.;)